That love heptagon we reported on back in May (read: Nelly, Ashanti, Teyana Taylor, Floyd Mayweather and more involved in a love heptagon.) is starting to take a messy turn once again. Let’s play catch up shall we.
1. Brandon Jennings and Tae Heckard got engaged, but Tae has been in a domestic partnership with Monique Blanton since 2008 and it held up their wedding plans.
2. Teyana Taylor started dating NBA player and Elle Varner’s ex Iman Shumpert.
3. Ashanti scooted on the floor on The Queen Latifah Show.
4. Floyd Mayweather added TI and Tiny in the mix making this a pentagon.
5. Floyd has a new girlfriend he’s tricking on, subtweets about Nelly often.
6. Brandon Jennings and Tae Heckard broke up. (last week.)
7. Tae Heckard went out on a date with Nelly behind Brandon’s back.
8. 50 Cent challenged Floyd to a reading rainbow challenge.
9. Ashanti is still scooping on that damn floor.
10. Shantel Jackson is now suing Floyd for pulling a gun out on her.
According to Ms. Jackson’s lawsuit, she claimed that Floyd first got violent with her after he was released from jail after he was released from jail for domestic assault against his child’s mother. She claim Floyd twisted her arm and snatched her phone, then proceeded to look through it. The next time was April 2013, she claimed that he once again twisted her arm during an argument, restrained her, pointed a gun at her foot and asked “What toe do you want me to shoot?” She also claimed that he took her engagement ring at gun point from her and she says he hit her in February of this year at his condo in the Ritz in LA, restrained her and wouldn’t allow her to leave for over an hour.
She’s suing for assault, battery, defamation, invasion of privacy (for exposing her abortion paperwork on Instagram and Facebook), intentional infliction of emotional distress, harassment and more. Www.funkydinev.com